The Jim Thorpe Area S.D. is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill the following positions:
- Paraprofessionals - Support Staff
- Fulltime Professional Staff -
- L.B. Morris Kindergarten Teacher
- H.S. Emotional Support Teacher
- Substitute Custodians
- Daily Substitute Teachers
- If you hold a teaching certificate, please consider joining our team by applying through the link below.
- If you have a bachelor degree that is not in education, you can become a substitute teacher through the Guest Teacher Program offered at the Carbon-Lehigh Intermediate Unit by clicking on this link (https://www.cliu.org/Page/125).
- Once you have completed the training, go to the link below to fill out the substitute application.
For more information on these positions and to apply, click on the link below for the Jim Thorpe Area employment application.